MakingthePerfectfit.com Digital Store Contract
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this document, the individual(s) or company will be given access to create a digital store at Makingtheperfectfit.com to highlight and sell their products and services.
- Terms and Definitions
“The Product”- the item or items offered for sale by the individual(s)/company through Makingtheperfectfit.com’s online store account.
“The Service”- the service or services offered for sale by the individual(s)/company through Makingtheperfectfit.com’s online store account.
“The Store”- the online store operated by the individual(s)/company on Makingtheperfectfit.com
“The Buyer”- the purchaser of the Product or the Service through the Store.
“The Commission”- the percentage of the sales price set by Makingtheperfectfit.com that is collected as payment for use of the online store platform.
“The Store Information System”- all the information required to operate the Store, including information about the individual(s)/company supplied in accordance with this Agreement on the Makingtheperfectfit.com e-commerce website.
- 2. Rights and Obligations of the Individual(s) / Company
2.1 The Individual(s)/ Company has the right:
2.1.1 To offer their product or service to the general public through the Store provided all the conditions stipulated in this Agreement are met.
2.1.2 To change the Product or Service provided that:
- a) Advance warning of at least 5 business days is given to the Buyer, by their preferred contact option and have a documented agreement to the changes;
- b) All necessary information about substitute products or services is provided to the Buyer at the same time.
2.1.3 To provide own photographs and descriptive materials of the Product or Service being offered for sale through the Store.
2.1.4 To use Makingtheperfectfit.com Support Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve any questions or issues regarding the Online Store, this Agreement, help materials, workshops, or how your Store will be marketed in Makingtheperfectfit.com’s marketing materials.
2.1.5 To discontinue using the services of Makingtheperfectfit.com provided that notice of one week is given.
- The Individual(s)/ Company is obliged:
- Prior to displaying the Product or Service on the Store, the Vendor must be fully acquainted with all functions relating to the creation of a Makingtheperfectfit.com online store account, including ordering, payment, shipment, delivery, notifications and returns and agree to abide by them.
- To notify the Buyer of any change in the Product or Service at least 5 business working days in advance of the order completion date.
- To communicate exact information required to the Buyer for shipping and delivery to be posted alongside the Product or Service offered through the Store.
- To provide complete and adequate information to the Buyer for purposes of payment.
- To provide information regarding any changes in payment information in a timely manner.
- To provide true information regarding the Product, the Service and themselves, as required by this agreement, which is stored in the Store Information System.
- Not to disclose or to use any confidential information provided by the Buyer once the order is complete for marketing/advertising communications unless the Buyer has provided written documentation of their permission for continued contact.
- To ship or deliver the Product or Service ordered once the order has been communicated to the Buyer, in accordance with shipping and delivery conditions as set out in Annex I and II.
- The Individual(s)/ Company is obliged:
- Rights and Obligations of Makingtheperfectfit.com
Makingtheperfectfit.com has the right:
- To change the terms and conditions at any point in time governing the operations and use of the Store, including commissions, delivery and shipment requirements, and Individual(s) / Company information according to the needs of the business.
- To alter the photographs and/or descriptive text of a Product or Service which does not meet Makingtheperfectfit.com’s standards of clarity, legibility, and level of offending material provided the Individual(s)/ Company is notified of said changes with an explanation of the reasons for the changes.
- To terminate, permanently or temporarily, an association with Individual(s) / Company who fails to meet all the conditions of this Agreement or in any other way behaves in way that is detrimental to Makingtheperfectfit.com’s company band.
- Makingtheperfectfit.com is obliged:
- To provide the services of the Store according to the terms of this Agreement.
- To market / advertise the Individual (s) / Company in marketing and social media platforms of their Product or Service once their store account is completed
- To notify the Individual(s) / Company of any claims or disputes from the Buyer concerning the Product, Service or Information Privacy in order to resolve said matter.
- Not to disclose or to use any confidential information provided by the Individual(s) / Company, except as required by applicable legislation.
- Ordering and shipping
- Once an order is placed with the Buyer through the Store, the Individual (s)/ Company is immediately notified and must proceed with shipment or delivery, according to the specific conditions as set out in Annex II to this Agreement. The Individual (s)/ Company must bear the cost of shipping until payment is received.
- The cost of shipping or delivery is indicated alongside the Product or Service offer, and is added to the amount charged to the Buyer.
- Prices and commission
- The Individual(s) / Company sets the price of the Product or Service offered for sale through the Store. The cost of shipping or delivery is also indicated alongside the Product or Service, and is added to the sale price. The total amount is what is charged to the Buyer. *The commission is set out in Annex I.
- Payment is made by secure web-based payment methods. The method of payment is set out in Annex I.
- In the event the Product or Service provided by the Individual(s) / Company is defective or does not match the digital image displayed through the store, the Individual(s) / Company is under the obligation to replace the Product or the Service. If the Individual(s) / Company is unable to do this, he/she will remain liable for the cost of shipment or delivery incurred.
- In the event an Individual(s) / Company ships or delivers defective or substandard Products or Services for a second time, the Buyer reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the order.
- In the event a Product is damaged during shipping, the terms of shipping as agreed by the Buyer shall apply. If the Buyer takes out insurance, compensation shall be only in the form of what the insurance provides and the Individual(s) / Company/ Makingtheperfectfit.com shall have no liability.
- Termination of Agreement
- This Agreement can be terminated:
- If both Parties reach an agreement to do so;
- Unilaterally, subject to this Agreement and the laws of Canada.
- If Individual(s)/Company are found to be fraudulent in any way (ie. company images, products, or services)
- If Individual(s) / Company continue to contact the Buyer for marketing/advertisement purposes after their order is complete when the Buyer has not given permission to do so.
- The Individual(s) / Company can revoke usage of Makingtheperfectfit.com’s services if a one month notice is provided,in which case his/her Product or Service is no longer displayed through the Store.
- Other Conditions
- This Agreement shall come into force from the moment of its signing.
- All disputes that may arise from this Agreement are to be settled, if possible, by means of negotiations. All unsettled disputes can be brought before a court of arbitration in Ottawa, Ontario.
8.4. This agreement is not valid without Annexes 1 and II.
ANNEX I- Payment and price
- The commission to Makingtheperfectfit.com on every order from the Individual Designer(s) / Company is 0%, Designers get 100% of the profit and just pay monthly membership.
- Methods of payment:
ANNEX II- SHIPPING and DELIVERY
The Individual Designer(s) / Company can choose to ship their brands products with our method or in methods of their own choosing. Shipping should be in the time frame of 3-4 weeks.
- Canada Post.
- Express mail delivery service (DHL, Federal Express, UPS)
- By other means of delivery as suggested by the buyer or Individual(s) / Company